This website (hereinafter, the “website”) uses tools to track your use of the website and the IP address of the recipient of the service, with a view to improving and guaranteeing the provision of services or the technical functioning of the website, to distinguish you from other users and to analyse your browsing habits.
What are Cookies?
Pursuant to Art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce, cookies are any type of data storage and retrieval device used on a user’s terminal equipment for the purpose of storing information and retrieving previously stored information.
Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device, facilitating browsing, remembering preferences and, in general, improving the user’s experience, helping to offer information and services related to their interests. Cookies do not store sensitive information about the user, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, Ids or personal information, etc.
The law in force allows us to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the functioning of this website. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
What are the different types of cookies?
Our users are hereby informed that this website uses different types of cookies, which can be classified as follows:
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: these are cookies generated by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies generated by third-party services that are hosted on our website.
Types of cookies depending on the length of time they remain on the website:
- Session cookies: these are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a specific page, which are not recorded on the user’s hard drive.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data is stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the party responsible for the cookie.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: these are cookies that allow the user to browse through our website and use the different options or services made available; therefore, they are also referred to as “strictly necessary”.
- Personalisation cookies: these are cookies that make it possible to remember information so that each user can access the service based on their preferences (language, region from which they are accessing the website or number of results to be displayed when a search is performed, for example).
- Analysis or performance cookies: these allow us to monitor and analyse user behaviour on the website anonymously (number of visits or browsing criteria, for example).
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behaviour in order to implement efficiency parameters in relation to the advertising shown on the web pages.
What cookies does this site use?
Our website uses technical cookies to remember your browsing preferences and to personalise the way in which our content is shown to you. They are as follows:
|wp-wpml_current_language||Cinfa||Used to determine the language selected by the user and apply it during subsequent visits to the website.||Session||HTTP|
|cc_cookie:||Cinfa||Used to determine whether the user has accepted or rejected cookies.||6 months||HTTP|
||Used to detect spam and improve the security of the website.||6 months||HTTP|
At next.cinfa.com, we use Google Analytics to measure how users interact with our website and related sites, and to understand how they engage with us through this channel. Specifically, we use the following cookies:
|_ga||Google Analytics||Records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used by Google Analytics to monitor request rates||1 minute||HTTP|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||24 hours||HTTP|
To this end, it is important to remember that this information on the use of our website is obtained by Google, on its own behalf, and CinfaNext does not have access to this information at any time. CinfaNext can only view aggregated information that is subsequently provided by Google through Google Analytics and is not associated with any IP address.
Therefore, Google directly who determines the purpose of the processing and use of the information collected by Google Analytics, as well as the operation and duration of the “cookie”.
Share on social media
The CinfaNext website features “Share” buttons, allowing you to share content via social media like Facebook and Twitter. These companies may define a cookie when you connect to their service, but these are mechanisms set and managed by them, meaning that Cinfa has no control over their settings. For further information about cookies and how to manage them, we recommend that you visit their websites. Below, we have provided you with direct access to the cookie policies of the most common social media platforms:
How can I uninstall cookies?
The user, when first accessing the website, can set up and accept or reject cookies on this website. Subsequently, the user may, at any time, change or withdraw their consent through this Cookies Policy or change their browser settings.
All major browsers have options for blocking and deleting cookies, although the procedure may differ from browser to browser. To uninstall cookies, we recommend referring to the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the user’s Internet browser. Below are links to the main browsers and devices:
In the case of mobile devices, it is common for the browser to feature these options in the Settings section.
However, it should be noted that browser settings to reject cookies will not allow user preferences to be maintained and some pages may not be available.
Modifications to the Cookies Policy
The website reserves the right to modify this Cookies Policy, always under the terms permitted by current Spanish legislation. We therefore recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website for the corresponding updates and information.
Protection of personal data